-->
No creo que se llame imaginación, simplemente me gusta mirar hacia un costado y ver más de lo que observo.
Se acabaron todos esos meses en los que daba por sentado que me consideraba un ser maravilloso. Por fin me ve como soy en realidad:violenta, desconfiada, manipuladora y letal.
Y lo odio por ello
May the odds be ever in your favor

23 de febrero de 2013


Dear Charlie,
I'm listening to "Asleep" by The Smiths right now. Have you ever thought why people need another to be happy? What if I have friends, family and everything I want? What if it isn't enough for me? Don't misunderstand me. I love my life. I love feeling the cool air while I close my eyes. I love my friends. I love walking on my own while I'm listening to my favourite music. I love loving life. I feel infinite.
I'm still listening to "Asleep".
I think that love is for sharing. What if I have everything but not the people I really care? Sometimes I feel more lonely than ever. And I cry. Like on Monday, Tuesday, Wenesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And I don't know why.
I understand that I don't have to. But I do. I feel like this. But just sometimes. Or most of the time. What if I am sick? I feel sick. Just sometimes.
I think this is drama. A stupid drama. I hate drama. That's why I smile. I won't tell anybody but you. 
I'm still listening to "Asleep". 
Love always,
Someone.

No hay comentarios:

Suena irónico decir que la cosa más triste que he visto es tu sonrisa.